Quandel makes a constant commitment to maintaining an “A Team” throughout our organization. We commit to a culture of discipline and focus on the proper priorities. As with all companies that have pioneered the course from good to great, we commit to getting the right people on board and placing the right people in the right seats; we believe that the right people properly motivated make the difference in creating a winning team that has lasting endurance.
Our constant search for “A Team” players will consist of the following:
- Recruitment of “A Team” talent that is executed in a consistent and disciplined-based process.
- Compensation and benefits that are structured to ensure that Quandel attracts, retains and engages the right talent for our “good to great” journey.
- Performance management – We will execute practices that ensure that each employee has measurable goals relative to our business plan and will structure to allow for their personal growth.
- Succession planning – We will plan for proper succession in all areas of management to support and nurture our growth as a leader of this industry.
- Training and development – We will work to train our people with the required knowledge and skill set to execute their jobs with excellence and prepare for future growth.